- Show the last 3 calls at the same time, show current time when standby.
- Can work with 256pcs transmitters in max
- Can rolling display the last 10 calls
- Indicate different service types with indicator lights
- Ring tone and volume are adjustable
- Working voltage: DC12V
- Working current: 1A-1.5A
- Sensitivity: ≤106db
- Working Frequency: 433MHz
- Size: 535×158×40mm
Wireless calling system can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, tea house, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salon, spa center, bars, swimming pool, beach, etc
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2. Call button, installed on each table
3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
1. After your customer gets seated the waiter informs them that when they require service, all they need to do is press the button sitting on their table.
2. When the customer presses the call button on their table, their table number will appear on the reciever with ringing. Waiters then head over to the table to take the order of the customer promptly and quickly.
What are the benefits of Wireless Calling System?
- Reduce Staff Costs
- Enhance the Dining Experience
- Greater Front of House Efficiency
- Increased Revenue